Welcome to the hacked website where we offer security services and advice to repair and fix a hacked WordPress website
Over 30,000 websites get hacked every day that’s over 10.5 million websites each year, a majority of the websites which get compromised with malware by hackers are WordPress websites.
We have over 10 years of experience fixing and securing hacked websites for businesses around the world.
If you need help with the following website security issues take a look at the professional hacked website service we offer.
If you have any questions about the security services we offer read the FAQ or contact us.
- Your website is showing This website may be hacked on Google
- Your website is showing a red warning deceptive site ahead or The site ahead contains malware in Google
- The hosting provider has suspended your website because it’s infected with malicious code or Malware
- Your website redirects visitors to spam, phishing, or illegal websites
- Your WordPress website is displaying a white screen or a 500 internal server error
- You cannot log into the WordPress administrator area
- The website is sending out spam emails